OMG Today was the last day of school ya it was but guest what at my school we had a break fast party and i brought my toaster there and I couldn't go on the bus with it and my Dad didn't know he had to pick me up so me and my sis got a ride from my friends mom to my moms job shes a teacher so i was at the school for a while but guess what a teacher was having a cook out so we went i just got home like 10 minutes ago. And you know how said my family is coming from Florida ya well their driving and there starting tomorrow and they'll arrive on Friday which is a sad MJ died so imma be happy dat my family is over but I'm also gonna be crying all day.
R.I.P
Micheal Jackson
I Love You
No comments:
Post a Comment